About the Job
We are looking for a motivated Technical Lead with a passion for dealing with software, to support our growing business and some of our largest customers in respective Geographies. You will help define and architect products, algorithms, and data systems that deeply integrate core software and services to drive innovations. This role is inherently cross-functional, working with core software systems across the company to increase the efficiency of all teams internally and make the experience pleasant for all partners and users.
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
What are we looking for in the Ideal Candidate?
· Serve as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional projects.
· Ensure the quality of system architecture and design.
· Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
· Leverage knowledge of internal teams and industry leaders in design decisions.
· Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience
· A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment
Must Have skills in Ideal Candidate :
· Team Leading experience is must
· He should be hands-on with coding
· Knowledge about the agile development process.
· Earlier experience of working in products is preferable.
· Self-driven with great technical interests, should have attention to details.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
· Understanding of established design patterns and know when to use them.
· Possess good communication skills and client Interaction experience.
Additional skills preferred in Ideal Candidate :
· Candidate should have prior experience with Supply chain solutions/ IT Solutions/ IT Automation/ Industry Automation/IOT/ RFID solutions/ Bar Code Solution/Wireless Wi-Fi industrial Solution
· A great understanding of AIDC (Automatic identification and Data Capture) technology is a plus point
· Knowledge of DevOps, mobile development.
* Managerial skills & Team building skills
* Problem solving Skills & Critical Thinker
* Great Communicator and an Extrovert Persona
* Cognitive skills & Time management skills
* Great Listening Skills and Highly Approachable to his team mates & Clients
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to set the right expectations and meet those expectations
Title: Technical Lead
Qualification: Bachelor degree/ Master’s in Computer Science /IT
Experience: 8-10 Years
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai
About Bar Code India
For more than two decades Bar Code India Limited has been the market leader in bringing visibility and agility in the supply chain of our clients across verticals.
BCI offers solutions & advanced BI tools that provide you with complete visibility of your assets and intelligence in your supply chain leading to higher value generation for you and your customers.
Our solutions are deployed in mission critical processes by some of the best organizations in the world. We integrate our solutions for seamless data exchange with all leading ERPs such as SAP, Oracle, Baan and other customized applications.
Our experienced team of professionals who have in-depth domain knowledge and deep technical skills help BCI to identify and understand customer problems and provide best solutions to address them.
Bar Code India is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft customized solutions and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the Country, a career with BCI might be your dream job!
Visit us at www.barcodeindia.com