About Bar Code India
For more than two decades Bar Code India Limited has been the market leader in bringing visibility and agility in the supply chain of our clients across verticals.
BCI offers solutions & advanced BI tools that provide you with complete visibility of your assets and intelligence in your supply chain leading to higher value generation for you and your customers.
Our solutions are deployed in mission critical processes by some of the best organizations in the world. We integrate our solutions for seamless data exchange with all leading ERPs such as SAP, Oracle, Baan and other customized applications.
Our experienced team of professionals who have in-depth domain knowledge and deep technical skills help BCI to identify and understand customer problems and provide best solutions to address them.
Bar Code India is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft customized solutions and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the Country, a career with BCI might be your dream job!
Visit us at www.barcodeindia.com
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Review and analyze system specifications
· Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
· Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
· Familiar with Desktop/Web/Device application
· Create logs to document testing phases and defects
· Report bugs and errors to development teams
· Help troubleshoot issues
· Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
· Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
· Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
· Experience in project management and QA methodology
· Prepare & Execute testplan independently
· Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
· Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
· Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
· Excellent communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
· Strong organizational skills
Attributes and Competencies:
· Team Player
· Positive Attitude
· Stress Management and Multi-tasking skills
· Initiative taking and Out of the box thinking
Education & Experience
Experience: 4-8 years
Job Title: Senior Software Test Engineer/Software Tester/ Quality Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Education- B.E/B.Tech/ MCA (Comp. Science) or any other engineering field