About the Job
The primary responsibility of the role is to drive revenue from a set of accounts and within a territory. The role involves developing a deep understanding of the customer’s use case and then working with the technology teams within BCI to come up with solutions against every use case. Solutions involve bringing together BCI’s hardware, software and services portfolio. Thus the role requires a great ability for internal and external stakeholder management, working in complex customer environments, and being involved in long sales cycles to be able to deliver high value solutions.
What are we looking for in the Ideal Candidate?
· Being able to plan one’s business, accurately forecast and deliver on commitments. The candidate should have the experience of managing large accounts and the ability to create new accounts
· Prepare sales forecasts; establish targets in areas such as product mix, sales volume, market share, or business development and monitor the performance of the sales against these goals; adjust sales strategies to meet changing markets and competitive conditions
· Deep understanding of the competitive landscape, industry trends, and external pressures that may impact customer buying decisions
· You recognize and take on-board, perspectives, by listening and commit to what is right, in order to move forward as “One BCI”
· To Engage in end to end sales cycle from lead generation, prospecting, requirement gathering, aligning with pre-sales for solution design, proposal drafting, negotiating, order closing, execution and collecting payments
· Customer prospecting and Mapping:
- Identify, prioritize and plan the most applicable marketing approach.
- Identify and reach all stake holders, influencers, decision makers and end-users
· Ability to sell and market BCI solution sales - Company presentation, participate in expo/road show.
· Create a market for solutions in the supply chain segment of different verticals using suitable data collection technologies for different applications in that vertical
· Identify prospective clients and Meet or exceed assigned quota
· Pursue small, medium and large prospects and leads and negotiate terms of sales that will maximize the organization's business interests
Must Have skills in Ideal Candidate :
· Planning & Prioritization Abilities: Can reach goals by their deadlines. They know what to do when performance deviates from plan, and executes corrective measures. Correct prioritization
· Should have an exceptional understanding of their product, market, competitors. They should continuously strive to improve that knowledge and keep up-to-date
· Ability to handle customer escalation and coordinate with team accordingly
· Meet customer day to day to meet self-target & help team to achieve their target
· Understanding of any of the local languages as per the region i.e. Konkani, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, or Telugu is a must
Additional skills preferred in Ideal Candidate :
· Candidate should have prior experience with Supply chain solutions/ IT Solutions/ IT Automation/ Industry Automation/IOT/ RFID solutions/ Bar Code Solution/Wireless Wi-Fi industrial Solution
· A great understanding of AIDC (Automatic identification and Data Capture) technology is a plus point
- Managerial skills & Team building skills
- Problem solving Skills & Critical Thinker
- Negotiation skills
- Cognitive skills & Time management skills
- Stress Management Skills
Title: Manager/ Senior Manager Sales
Qualification: Bachelor degree/ Master’s in Business Administration or any Certifications in Industrial Solutions/SCM/WMS
Experience: 10- 15 years
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai
About Bar Code India
For more than two decades Bar Code India Limited has been the market leader in bringing visibility and agility in the supply chain of our clients across verticals.
BCI offers solutions & advanced BI tools that provide you with complete visibility of your assets and intelligence in your supply chain leading to higher value generation for you and your customers.
Our solutions are deployed in mission critical processes by some of the best organizations in the world. We integrate our solutions for seamless data exchange with all leading ERPs such as SAP, Oracle, Baan and other customized applications.
Our experienced team of professionals who have in-depth domain knowledge and deep technical skills help BCI to identify and understand customer problems and provide best solutions to address them.
Bar Code India is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft customized solutions and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the Country, a career with BCI might be your dream job!
Visit us at www.barcodeindia.com