Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of passionate QA engineers to ensure quality of Product offerings.
- Create repeatable testing strategy to maintain and iteratively raise the standard of quality for our applications end to end testing.
- Expand on existing test strategies and build a framework for both manual and automation validation of web and mobile applications.
- Provide technical leadership, performance management, and mentorship for team members.
- Proven ability to independently plan, prioritize, and execute tasks individually or by delegating to team members.
- Experience in shortening regression cycle time enabling frequent releases.
- Identify and communicate project challenges to key stakeholders. Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Cloud Operation teams in a cross-functional environment and across all geographies to deliver scalable solutions.
- Identify test data required to complete the test activities
- Develop a detailed schedule to monitor and track progress of test activities
- 7-8 years of total experience. 5+ years of experience leading teams in Scrum-based Agile environment. 2+ years of hands-on experience building QA automation.
- Diverse experience in Software Testing Lifecycle adhering to globally accepted test methodology that includes User Acceptance Testing, System Testing and System Integration Testing of mission critical applications for clients.
- Diverse Expertise in Software Development for ERP’s.
- Diverse knowledge in Software Development life cycle ; Software Testing life cycle.
- Strong communication, Interpersonal, Learning and organizing skills matched with the ability to manage stress, Time and People effectively
- Proven experience in co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment
- Proven skills in co-ordination, staff management and leadership working with vendors and internal teams
- Ability to manage a diverse and challenging stakeholder community
- Knowledge of Automation; Performance testing and associated tools like load runner is preferred.
- Experience in data, insights and analytics, and developing solutions based on customer needs.
Attributes and Competencies:
- Team Player and Team handling
- Positive Attitude
- Stress Management and Multi-tasking skills
- Initiative taking and Out of the box thinking
Experience: 7-8 Years
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
Education- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years of industry experience.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills targeting different audiences, such as team members, peers, business stakeholders and leadership.
About Bar Code India
For more than two decades Bar Code India Limited has been the market leader in bringing visibility and agility in the supply chain of our clients across verticals.
BCI offers solutions & advanced BI tools that provide you with complete visibility of your assets and intelligence in your supply chain leading to higher value generation for you and your customers.
Our solutions are deployed in mission critical processes by some of the best organizations in the world. We integrate our solutions for seamless data exchange with all leading ERPs such as SAP, Oracle, Baan and other customized applications.
Our experienced team of professionals who have in-depth domain knowledge and deep technical skills help BCI to identify and understand customer problems and provide best solutions to address them.
Bar Code India is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft customized solutions and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the Country, a career with BCI might be your dream job!
Visit us at www.barcodeindia.com