Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop test plan, test cases, test data and perform end-to-end testing to ensure the quality of reports delivered to clients, in both technical and functional areas
- Identify and communicate project challenges to key stakeholders.
- Identify test data required to complete the test activities
- Write and execute automated and manual tests
- Use bug tracking systems to submit and track defects.
- Maintain testing artefacts
- Use SQL queries to create test data and analyze results
- 4+ years of experience leading teams in Scrum-based Agile environment.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience building QA automation would be preferred.
- Diverse experience in Software Testing Lifecycle adhering to globally accepted test methodology that includes User Acceptance Testing, System Testing and System Integration Testing of mission critical applications for clients.
- Expertise in Software Development for ERP’s would be preferred.
- Understanding of Web-based technology architecture and data structures
- Willing to learn new technologies; capable of self-directed learning
- Independent with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven experience in co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Automation ; Performance testing and associated tools like load runner is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills targeting different audiences, such as team members, peers, business stakeholders and leadership.
Attributes and Competencies:
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
- Stress Management and Multi-tasking skills
- Initiative taking and Out of the box thinking
Experience: 4-6 Years
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
Education- MCA/B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology and 4+years of industry experience.
About Bar Code India
For more than two decades Bar Code India Limited has been the market leader in bringing visibility and agility in the supply chain of our clients across verticals.
BCI offers solutions & advanced BI tools that provide you with complete visibility of your assets and intelligence in your supply chain leading to higher value generation for you and your customers.
Our solutions are deployed in mission critical processes by some of the best organizations in the world. We integrate our solutions for seamless data exchange with all leading ERPs such as SAP, Oracle, Baan and other customized applications.
Our experienced team of professionals who have in-depth domain knowledge and deep technical skills help BCI to identify and understand customer problems and provide best solutions to address them.
Bar Code India is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft customized solutions and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the Country, a career with BCI might be your dream job!
Visit us at www.barcodeindia.com