About the Job
BCI is looking for a seasoned professional with deep understanding of business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions. He will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. His main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role he should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
1. Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
2. The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
3. Advanced technical skills & excellent documentation skills.
4. Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
5. Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
6. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Visio
7. A track record of following through on commitments.
8. Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
9. Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
10. A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
1. Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
2. Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
3. Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
4. Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
5. Performing requirements analysis.
6. Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
7. Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
8. Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
9. Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
10. Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
11. Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
12. Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
13. Performing user acceptance testing.
14. Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
15. Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
16. Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
17. Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
18. Managing competing resources and priorities.
19. Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
. Managerial skills & Team building skills
. Problem solving Skills & Critical Thinker
. Great Communicator and an Extrovert Persona
. Cognitive skills & Time management skills
. Great Listening Skills and Highly Approachable to his team mates & Clients
Title: Presales Consultant/ Presales Specialist/Business Consultant/ Business Analyst/Process Manufacturing
Qualification: A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
Experience: Minimum of 10 years relevant experience covering Business analyst, Product Management experience, Presales Consultant.
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
About Bar Code India
For more than two decades Bar Code India Limited has been the market leader in bringing visibility and agility in the supply chain of our clients across verticals.
BCI offers solutions & advanced BI tools that provide you with complete visibility of your assets and intelligence in your supply chain leading to higher value generation for you and your customers.
Our solutions are deployed in mission critical processes by some of the best organizations in the world. We integrate our solutions for seamless data exchange with all leading ERPs such as SAP, Oracle, Baan and other customized applications.
Our experienced team of professionals who have in-depth domain knowledge and deep technical skills help BCI to identify and understand customer problems and provide best solutions to address them.
Bar Code India is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft customized solutions and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the Country, a career with BCI might be your dream job!
Visit us at www.barcodeindia.com