About Bar Code India
For more than two decades Bar Code India Limited has been the market leader in bringing visibility and agility in the supply chain of our clients across verticals.
BCI offers solutions & advanced BI tools that provide you with complete visibility of your assets and intelligence in your supply chain leading to higher value generation for you and your customers.
Our solutions are deployed in mission critical processes by some of the best organizations in the world. We integrate our solutions for seamless data exchange with all leading ERPs such as SAP, Oracle, Baan and other customized applications.
Our experienced team of professionals who have in-depth domain knowledge and deep technical skills help BCI to identify and understand customer problems and provide best solutions to address them.
Bar Code India is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft customized solutions and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the Country, a career with BCI might be your dream job!
Visit us at www.barcodeindia.com
About the Job
We are looking for a motivated Technical Manager, with a passion for dealing with hardware, to support our growing business and some of our largest customers in respective Geographies. In this role, you will responsible for highest level of customer service by creating and meeting SLAs. You shall be part of a large multi-function team responsible for delivering BCIs standard of support across customers and driving revenue through maintenance contracts and sale of spares. You will play a large part in translating and communicating the voice of the customer for our internal technical teams.
What are we looking for in the Ideal Candidate?
· He/she should have served 8+ years in Industry, ideally in the IT /AIDC/Hardware industry, in a customer success, service and/or program management role
· They should have minimum 4+ years of experience running or being part of a PAN India teams and working cross-functionally
· They should have Experience with in-person client interactions, specifically performance marketers’
· Sound Knowledge of Repairing of Products
· Solid Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures for end user technical support
· Advance technical skills is a plus- experience with Handling (Zebra Products)
· A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment
Must Have skills in Ideal Candidate :
· Strong customer service experience and orientation
· Experience or Strong knowledge and handling of zebra printers, scanner (Or Any AIDC Devices)
· Able to collaborate with different teams to ensure the optimized performance of wireless devices
· Able to Monitor Calls performance continuously and take immediate corrective measures accordingly
· Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
· Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions
· Understanding of any of the local languages i.e. Kannada, Tamil, or Telugu is a must
Additional skills preferred in Ideal Candidate :
· Candidate should have prior experience with Supply chain solutions/ IT Solutions/ IT Automation/ Industry Automation/IOT/ RFID solutions/ Bar Code Solution/Wireless Wi-Fi industrial Solution
· A great understanding of AIDC (Automatic identification and Data Capture) technology is a plus point
· Having prior experience in handling Zebra Products OR Wi-Fi products will be an added advantage
- Managerial skills & Team building skills
- Problem solving Skills & Critical Thinker
- Great Communicator and an Extrovert Persona
- Cognitive skills & Time management skills
- Great Listening Skills and Highly Approachable to his team mates & Clients
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to set the right expectations and meet those expectations
Title: Assistant Manager/ Manager – IT Support
Qualification: Bachelor degree/ Master’s in Business Administration or any Certifications in Industrial Solutions/SCM/WMS
Experience: 5-8 years
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru , Karnataka