About the Job
Engage with customers to understand business process in discrete manufacturing operations, work jointly with solution architect to bring in best practices for a solution to meet customer business objectives. You will be part of our Industry 4.0 where in you will bring best practices in the areas of Man (workers/ users), Material (product/ items) & Method (Process/ operations), Machine (Controllers / Sensors digital data outputs). You will be working with technology team to design solution which address requirements of Industry 4.0 business requirements.
What are we looking for in the Ideal Candidate?
1. Strong Business Analyst Experience (minimum 7 years) in preferably Manufacturing Domain; Automotive industry preferred.
2. Hands on experience in optimization / managing manufacturing operations involving of Machine Integration, Man power optimization, material management & process efficiencies.
3. In depth knowledge of manufacturing operations, understanding of KPI’s, process optimization, best practices, processes, time & motion study, quality and manpower.
4. Must have analytical skills to apply knowledge in process management and optimization
5. Analysing business systems and best practices to do the gap analysis & identify improvement opportunities and to determine required process re-engineering.
Skills that must have in the Ideal Candidate:
1. Degree in Technology (B.E, B. Tech & MCA), Supply Chain, Engineering or equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability.
2. Hands on experience in Manufacturing, MES / MRP (planning), Demand management, Inventory management experience in designing systems.
3. Should be exposed to Flow manufacturing or repetitive manufacturing business process supporting make to order and stock to order process.
4. 7+ years related experience covering Business system analyst, Product Management experience with implementation experience on at least one package ERP application.
Title: Manager - Presales Qualification: B.E. B. Tech, MCA Experience: 6-8 Years
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Location: Chennai
About Bar Code India
For more than two decades Bar Code India Limited has been the market leader in bringing visibility and agility in the supply chain of our clients across verticals.
BCI offers solutions & advanced BI tools that provide you with complete visibility of your assets and intelligence in your supply chain leading to higher value generation for you and your customers.
Our solutions are deployed in mission critical processes by some of the best organizations in the world. We integrate our solutions for seamless data exchange with all leading ERPs such as SAP, Oracle, Baan and other customized applications.
Our experienced team of professionals who have in-depth domain knowledge and deep technical skills help BCI to identify and understand customer problems and provide best solutions to address them.
Bar Code India is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft customized solutions and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the Country, a career with BCI might be your dream job!
Visit us at www.barcodeindia.com