JD for the automation engineer -
Technical & Academic Qualification:
- Degree / Diploma / Certification in Mechatronics /Industrial automation /Electronics / Electrical /Electro Mechanical / Computer science /Mechanical /Designing
- COGNEX ,OMRON , Microscan ,Banner –AI, Barcode scanner ,Vision camera and Verifiers
- PLC - HMI Programming and logic development ( Mitsubishi / AB / Siemens )
- Integration with PLC , Vision , Scanner , Printer , VFD , Servo , Sensor , Print & Apply system & Field devices
- Worked on Automatic conveyor based inspection system / Table based Poke-Yoke system / Rotary inspection system / Customized SPM machines
- Knowledge of Automation solution designing.
- Customer front ending in technical solution concept proposal
- Solution BOM preparation
- Vendor coordination & Quotation arrangement
- Concept proving
- Experience in solution providing for : Pharma / Automotive / FMCG / Automotive component
Required Electronics & Automation knowledge:
Preferred Additional benefit Programming language knowledge:
Python, C#, .net , Visual basic , Java
Related To Mechanical :( Optional)
- Extensive bench work.
- Measuring Tools: Vernier Caliper, Micrometer, Various Gauges, Dial indicator.
- Practical experience on conventional machines like Lathe, Universal Milling machine, Drilling, Surface Grinder, Cylindrical Grinder, Pedestal Grinder, Shaper, Power Saw etc.
- Knowledge of Auto Cad / LabVIEW/ Cadence /Solid works (Optional)
Related To Computer:
- Operate Window OS
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to learn and gain more experience in all functional areas
- Adopt new ideas
- Determination, Dedication & discipline