About the Job
BCI is looking for a seasoned professional with deep understanding of raw material handling and manufacturing processes in a pharmaceutical company. In this role you will engage with our customers to understand business process in Process manufacturing operations, work jointly with technical architects to bring in best practice driven track & trace systems. You will be part of our Industry 4.0 initiative where in you will bring best practices in the areas of Man (workers / users), Material (product / items) & Method (Process / operations). You will be working with Marketing, Sales & Technology team to design solution which address requirements of Industry 4.0 business requirements.
What are we looking for in the Ideal Candidate?
· Hands on experience in Manufacturing, Recipe understanding, Demand management, and Inventory management experience in designing systems.
· Should have done compliance management as part of a project.
· Effective communicate in writing and verbally to senior management.
· Experience in balancing customer facing role and work assessments.
· Self-starter and have analytical, prioritization skills
· Ability to balance customer governance meetings
· Subject matter expert assisting Sales team on client acquisition and retention
· Strong Business Analyst Experience (minimum 7 years) in pharma / chemical / process manufacturing operations.
· Hands on experience in optimization / managing of manufacturing operations involving of Man-power handling, material management & process optimization.
· In depth knowledge of manufacturing operations, understanding of KPI’s, process optimization, best practices, processes, time & motion study, quality and manpower.
· Must have analytical & problem-solving skills to apply knowledge in process management and optimization
· Analysing business systems and practices to identify improvement opportunities and to determine required process re-engineering.
· Must have understanding of compliances like GMP, CFR 21 etc.
· Excellent communication and documentation skills
· Work with functional teams (Operations, Technology, Marketing, Account Management, and Sales) to execute key projects
· The individual will participate in multiple concurrent projects related to pharma track & trace solutions.
· Managerial skills & Team building skills
· Problem solving Skills & Critical Thinker
· Great Communicator and an Extrovert Persona
· Cognitive skills & Time management skills
· Great Listening Skills and Highly Approachable to his team mates & Clients
Title: Business Consultant/ Business Analyst/Process Manufacturing
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business (Masters/MBA preferred), Supply Chain, Engineering or equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability.
Experience: Minimum of 10 years relevant experience covering Business system analyst, Product Management experience with implementation experience on at least one package ERP application.
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
About Bar Code India
For more than two decades Bar Code India Limited has been the market leader in bringing visibility and agility in the supply chain of our clients across verticals.
BCI offers solutions & advanced BI tools that provide you with complete visibility of your assets and intelligence in your supply chain leading to higher value generation for you and your customers.
Our solutions are deployed in mission critical processes by some of the best organizations in the world. We integrate our solutions for seamless data exchange with all leading ERPs such as SAP, Oracle, Baan and other customized applications.
Our experienced team of professionals who have in-depth domain knowledge and deep technical skills help BCI to identify and understand customer problems and provide best solutions to address them.
Bar Code India is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft customized solutions and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the Country, a career with BCI might be your dream job!
Visit us at www.barcodeindia.com