Barcoding based data capturing basically is an advanced method of encoding numbers and letters by using a combination of black bars & spaces of varying widths for faster, easy and accurate way of capturing and entering data into the system.
This technology eliminates the use of manual keyboard data entry and would use 1D or 2D barcode scanners to enter the data to the host systems/applications. Barcoding uses symbologies as the base standards and can be 1D or 2D which are selected based upon the application. 2D symbologies are used where the data size is larger.
BCIL provides solutions across verticals like Retail, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics and Healthcare as listed below using data capture technologies :
- Supply Chain and Warehouse Management solutions
- WIP Tracking
- Point of Sales (PoS)
- Traceability solutions – item or batch level across supply chain
- Implementation of FIFO and FMFO in warehouses
- Asset Tracking
- Patient/Samples Tracking
At BCIL, we engage deeply with the businesses in market verticals such as Retail, E Commerce, Transport and Logistic, Automotive, Pharma, FMCG, Healthcare, Consumer Durables and Govt , to study the existing processes, understand pain points and challenge areas, design and architect and build a technology road map based on optimal solution set using combination of barcoding and AIDC technologies.
- With over 20 years of experience in Data Capture technologies, combined with rich domain knowledge across market verticals, we at BCIL continue to provide advanced solutions in Barcoding and RFID.
- Our solutions reduce errors, automate processes, increase visibility of assets across supply chain and provide business intelligence, resulting in reduction of costs, increased productivity, enhanced customer satisfaction and higher profitability for businesses across verticals.